– visit to the Land of wine and pepper –
Your arrival from Poland to Budapest by air or train, where you are welcomed by our driver. Transfer to a hotel located in Budapest centre. Time to relax or private walks and arrangements. An overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast, and your half-day Budapest tour including: Erzsébet Square, Opera House, Heroes Square with its Millenium Memorial and Erzsébet Bridge. Next the panorama view to the banks of the River Danube with famous public buildings and panorama view from Gellért Hill. Then your walk with English speaking guide in the Castle district to visit Matthias Church (outside) and view the city-panorama from Fishermen Bastion. Then crossing the Margaret Bridge by the coach to the House of Parliament. Your tour ends in the downtown, not far away from your hotel. Afternoon time to relax and private walks or shopping. An overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D*)
Breakfast and one of the tours for that day (chose from the list):
Visit to three towns of archbishops, kings and artists. Esztergom: the oldest Hungarian Royal Residence and ecclesiastic centre. Visit the Basilica. Visegrád: unique panorama view from the Citadel and 3-course-lunch with wine in a nice restaurant. Szentendre: walk round the Mediterranean-like town then visit the Caprice Hungarian Jewellery Museum including multimedia presentation, factory visit and jewellery exhibition. The tour ends in Budapest city centre. (Between May and September return to Budapest by boat, in other dates or in case of low water by coach).
b) Hungarian Puszta with Horse show
This is an excursion to the Hungarian Puszta. The programme starts with a short walk in Kecskemét (80 km), in the so-called Famous Town. Then journey to a farm in the Puszta. Stud-farm visit, horse-show and carriage drive. Typical Hungarian 3-course-lunch with wine and gipsy music in a Csárda. The tour ends in Budapest city centre.
An overnight stay at your hotel. (B, L)
Breakfast and transfer to the Budapest airport or train station. (B)
Tour date: any date – on your request.
Tour price: PLN 2450 / person = approx. USD 790 / person
– train ticket for a Krakow – Budapest express – Eurocity train ride,
– transfers by car / van with an English speaking guide,
– accommodation at first class 3* 4* standard, centrally located hotel in Budapest,
– buffet breakfasts at a hotel restaurant, (B),
– lunch during the tour on 3rd day (L),
– Budapest tour with transfers, guided in English,
– local tour on 3rd day with transfers, entries, guided in English (one of the mentioned tours)
– VAT (tax).
– regional diner with live music in a Budapest restaurant – PLN 280 / person = approx. USD 90 / person.