Gdansk – Oliwa city tour (5 hours)
A walk along streets of the historic Hanseatic City of Gdansk. The most spectacular places such as:
- Green Gate,
- Long Market,
- 15-th century merchant’s palace – Artus Court,
- symbol of Gdansk – Neptune’s Fountain, Town Hall,
- Long Street with marvellous merchant’s houses,
- grand ornamental arch – Golden Gate,
- pride of Gdansk: the biggest brick church in the world – St. Mary’s Church, Mariacka Street,
- waterfront canal with The Crane – the biggest crane of medieval Europe.
- Oliwa’s Cathedral
- Presentation of the biggest European organs of last centuries in Oliwa’s Cathedral,
- visit the Cystersian park next to the cathedral.
2-3 persons: 105 USD / person
4-5 persons: 75 USD / person
6-8 persons: 45 USD / person
Price includes: guided tour with an English, German, French, Italian speaking guide according to the tour program, transfer from your hotel.
Additional info: tour organized daily, entrance tickets excluded.