discover all the Krakow region attractions…
Your arrival to the Krakow airport. Our driver welcomes you and transfer to the Palace Sierakow****, located near Krakow. Time to check-in and relaxation after your flight.
Breakfast at the Palace restaurant, and departure with our driver for a tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine – the oldest one in Europe, listed at the UNESCO World Heritage List. Your guided walk through the underground salt stone world includes a visit to the splendid St. Kinga’s Chapel, with salt sculptures and relicts, corridors housing the original constructions, as well as the subterranean salt lakes. Short break for your lunch, and next, an afternoon guided tour of Krakow Old Town. Our local guide will show you all the most important to see places in Krakow, like the Main Market Square, with famous St. Mary’s Basilica, and historical trade pavilions of the Cloth Hall, the Royal Route leading to the Wawel Hill, with its impressive, renaissance Royal Castle and Cathedral. Later that day return with our driver to The Palace****.
Breakfast at the Palace restaurant, and a whole day dedicated to local attractions. You may choose at least one of following:
– Cooking Workshop, with the Palace restaurant cooks. You will take a part in 4 h cooking lessons, and will prepare some most popular Polish dishes like “pierogi” (dumplings), “żurek” (Sour soup), “barszcz” (beetroot soup).
Workshop is available for min. 4 person group, with a price of $75 per person (to order and pay in advance);
– Chocolate Workshop, with the Palace restaurant cooks. That workshop will take 2 h. Its first part will be a lecture about cacao, its processing, and also a chocolate diet. Then you will be able to prepare your own chocolate and taste it, of course !
Workshop is available for min. 4 person group, with a price of $60 per person (to order and pay in advance);
– Visit to the Wine SPA at the Palace. You may select any treatment and procedures, according to your decision.
Prices according to the Wine SPA price list (to order and pay at spot);
– Visit and play at the Golf Course located 20 minutes ride from the Palace. More information at the Course website http://www.krakowgolf.pl/en/index.php We will secure return transfers for you with a price of $20 per one way ride.
Afternoon a possible, optional tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Camp – a Museum now. Our driver will secure transfers and tickets for your guided tour, with professional, English speaking guide. The tour of the two parts of the Camp takes approx 4 h. Your come back to the Palace**** at early evening time, with our driver.
Tour price $120 pp (min. 2 person requires), and $ 70 pp (min 4 person group).
Breakfast at the Palace restaurant, and a whole day tour to Zakopane resort , located in Polish Tatra Mountains. Our local, English speaking guide-driver will show you the most beautiful landscapes of that region, including a panorama of the Tatra mountains from Gubalowka top, the “Chocholow – wooden village”, famous for traditional, built in Highlanders style houses, churches and wooden handicraft. Our guide will invite you also for a lunch in a regional inn to taste local best dishes. Next, a time for walks at the Zakopane centre, and your visit to the local trade-market , where you will be able to purchase some hand made products. Later that day return to the Palace****.
Breakfast, and another time to relax in the Palace, with following attractions to select:
– Bike trip – just use our bikes, and take a short or longer tour of the Palace surroundings, following our directions and a map. Bikes and map for free;
– Wine tasting meeting – taste a 6 different types of wine, served by our experienced staff, who will give you also a short lecture, and will answer for your extra questions.
Wine tasting meeting is available for min. 4 person group, with a price of $ 70 per person;
– Coffee workshop – a 2 h workshop, with our restaurant staff, who will discover for you some secrets, and interesting stories about history of coffee, what has started centuries ago. During your workshop some cups of coffee will be served to you.
Coffee workshop is available for min. 4 person group, with a price of $30 per person;
On that day you may also select an extra tour, with our professional guide/driver services.
Most popular tours, booked by our clients are:
– Kazimierz – Jewish district in Krakow tour. Half-day tour, with transfers and local guide, available for min. 2 person group, with a price of $80 per person;
– In the Footsteps of John Paul II tour – visit to the most important places in Krakow region, where lived and visited Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtyla). Your tour includes a visit to Wadowice, his hometown, Krakow-Lagiewniki Sanctuary, and John Paul II Museum in Krakow. Half-day tour available for min. 2 person group, with a price of $ 95 per person;
– Dinner with a live show music at a restaurant in Krakow centre. Transfers, and three course dinner, with a live music show, available in three options – “Polish evening”, “Chopin’s music piano concert”, and “Jewish evening”. Event available for min. 2 person group, with a price of $ 70 per person;
Breakfast, and a whole day tour of Pieniny Mountains, with our guide/driver. Your visit to the Pieniny region will start with a stop in Dębno village to see one of the oldest wooden churches in Poland, built in XV-th century, used by local parish also nowadays. Then a short visit to Niedzica castle, located highly over Czorsztyn Lake, with magnificent views of the region. Next, you will take a part in the most booked Pieniny mountains attraction – a tourist cruise along Dunajec river gorge. The Dunajec river gorge was nominated as a 3rd, most beautiful river gorge on the world! Take an unique chance to see it personally with us. The 3 h cruise will end in Kroscienko, a small city in Pieniny mountains heart, where you have time for lunch, and relaxation. Return ride to the Palace****, with our guide/driver.
Breakfast, check out from your room at the Palace****. Transfer by our driver to the Krakow airport. Your stay ends.
Stay dates: any 7 day stay in 2019, according to your request.
Stay price: USD 94
0 – NOW ONLY USD 830 / PERSON (a double room)
Stay price includes:
– two private, airport transfers (on your arrival and departure day),
– six night stay at a double bed standard room, with private bathroom, TV-set, free internet, phone, at the Palace****, (available upgrade of your room standard to Deluxe, Superior and Junior Suite, with an extra charge)
– six breakfasts at the Palace restaurant,
– tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine and Krakow, with private transfers, English speaking guides/driver, and all entries,
– whole day tour to Zakopane and Tatra Mountains, with private transfers, English speaking guide/driver, lunch and all entries,
– whole day tour to Pieniny Mountains region, with private transfers, English speaking guide/driver and all entries,
– VAT and local taxes.
Services available with extra charges:
– all tours and events in the stay program, if listed with an extra cost to pay,
– dinners, available to order in the Palace restaurant,
– possible tips for our drivers and guide.