– from Warsaw to Gdansk tour –
Your arrival at Warsaw airport or train station, where you are welcomed by our driver. Transfer to a hotel in city centre. Check-in and a time to relax. An overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast and a half-day guided tour of Warsaw: the Old Town with the Royal Castle, The Royal Route and “Łazienki” – the Royal Park, area of former Jewish ghetto, the Saski Garden and the “modern face” of Warsaw. Next, time to your private arrangements like private walks, gift shopping or visit to one of the most famous museums in Warsaw like Warsaw Uprising Museum or the Museum of the History of Polish Jews. . An overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast. Morning transfer to the Warsaw train station with our driver service. Departure by an intercity train to Toruń, where you will be welcomed by our guide at a platform, at early afternoon time. Check-in at the hotel and next a half-day tour of Torun. Your tour includes visit to the house of Nicolas Copernicus, the Town Hall, St. Mary’s and St. John’s Church. You will be able also to taste famous Torun gingerbread. Evening time for private walks through the beautiful Torun old town. An overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast and morning transfer to the train station. Departure by an intercity train to Gdansk, where you are welcomed by our guide at afternoon time. Transfer to the centrally located hotel. Time to relax, an overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast and guided city tour of Gdańsk. The tour includes visit to the Old Town with Neptune’s Fountain, the Artus Court, St. Mary Basilica. Moreover you will see the Solidarity Monument, and at the end you participate in famous Oliwa cathedral organs concert. Afternoon time for your private walks, gift shopping (don’t forget about famous Polish amber ! ). An overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast and one of the two whole day tours to chose from:
– departure to Malbork at morning time. Next, your private tour of Malbork castle – the Medieval residence of Teutonic Knights, the largest brick castle in Europe. Inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List. Guided in English tour, with transfers and entries.
– departure to Elbląg at early morning, and a tourist cruise on a ship along an unique Elblag – Ostroda canal, built in XIX century. It is known as a wonder of hydraulic engineering technology, with many floodgates, slipways. Tour with all transfers and tickets.Return ride to Gdansk.
An optional farewell dinner (USD 35 / person) at a restaurant famous for the “fisherman’s style” meals. (B,D*)
Breakfast and transfer to the Gdańsk airport for your return flight.
Optionally return ride to Warsaw, by an express intercity train, where you come at early afternoon time
(USD 90 / person). (B)
Book by e-mail or fill in the form below.
TOUR PRICE: USD
1090 / person – NOW ONLY USD 995 / PERSON !
– accommodation at a first class hotels in Warsaw – Polonia Palace****, Toruń – Heban***+ and Gdańsk – Bonum*** (or similar),
– everyday breakfasts at the hotels restaurants,
– all transfers upon arrivals and departures,
– all train tickets for your rides at the 1st class carriage,
– local tours as mentioned, guided in English, with transfers and entries,
– VAT (tax) and local taxes.
– dinner at “Fisherman’s restaurant” during your Gdansk tour – (USD 35 / person), with local cuisine dishes,
– optional return train ticket for Gdansk – Warsaw ride (USD 85 / person), with transfer in Gdańsk and Warsaw,
– single person room use extra fee – USD 550.
The tour is also available on any date within March-October, on your private request, with price of USD 1180 / person, (min. 2 person group, dbl occ.). Send your private tour request now !
Not decided yet? Look at “Why choose us?”