– from Warsaw to Krakow –
Your arrival at Warsaw airport or train station, where you are welcomed by our driver. Transfer to a hotel in city centre. Check-in and a time to relax. An overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast and a half-day guided tour of Warsaw: the Old Town with the Royal Castle, The Royal Route and “Lazienki” – the Royal Park & Palace, moreover area of former Jewish ghetto, the Saski Garden and the “modern face” of Warsaw. Next, time to your private arrangements like private walk, gift shopping or visit to one of the most famous museums in Warsaw like Warsaw Uprising Museum or the Museum of the History of Polish Jews. An overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast. Morning transfer to the Warsaw train station with our driver service. Your two and half hour ride by an express train to Cracow. During your journey, you will see many different Polish landscapes and will have opportunity to take a lunch or coffee break at the restaurant car. Then your arrival to Cracow, where you will be welcomed by our driver. Transfer to a hotel. Time to relax. An overnight stay at a hotel. (B)
Breakfast, a morning guided tour of Cracow, with the city highlights including the Main Market Square with famous St. Mary’s Basilica and historical trade pavilions of the Cloth Hall, the Royal Route, Wawel Hill with renaissance Royal Castle and Cathedral. Moreover a walk round the Old Jewish Quarter – Kazimierz, where Steven Spilberg came to shoot “Schindler’s List”. Afternoon time for a gift shopping and private walks. Dinner with live music at a regional restaurant in centre of Cracow on request*. Next, an overnight stay at a hotel. (B,D*)
Breakfast, and a half-day tour, according to your private choice (Wieliczka or Auschwitz):
– Wieliczka Salt Mine – a visit to the famous Royal Salt Mine with a numerous underground chambers, chapels and salt sculptures. That place is inscribed in UNESCO World Heritage List, as well as Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum,
– Auschwitz – Birkenau – the biggest German Nazi concentration camp from the II World War. Next, return drive to Cracow and an overnight stay at a hotel.(B)
You can visit both Auschwitz and Wieliczka on the same day, with USD 50 / person extra fee.
Breakfast, one of the whole day tour to chose:
– Czestochowa and Jasna Gora – the Black Madonna monastery – Poland’s spiritual heart and one of the most important pilgrimage centre in Europe,
– Zakopane – “the winter capital of Poland” and the Tatra mountains with breathtaking views, unique folk culture and dishes Afternoon drive back to Cracow for an overnight stay at your hotel. (B)
Breakfast. Transfer by our driver to the Cracow airport or train station for your return flight / ride. Your tour ends. (B)
TOUR DATES: tour starts every Friday between March and October 2018.
Book by e-mail or fill in the form below.
TOUR PRICE: USD
810 / pers. NOW ONLY USD 770 / PERSON !
– all necessary transfers by our company car upon your arrivals and departures,
– accommodation at first class, centrally located hotels in Warsaw – Polonia Palace**** and Cracow – Polski Pod Białym Orłem***+ (or similar),
– buffet breakfasts at the hotels restaurants (B),
– guided in English tours as in the tour program above, with transfers and entries,
– train ticket for Warsaw – Cracow journey at 1st class carriage,
– VAT (tax) and local taxes.
– single room supplementary fee – USD 340,
– dinner with music in Cracow – USD 45 / person (D),
– any tour extension and return train journey to Warsaw available on request (USD 90 per person).
The tour is also available on any date within March-October, on your private request, with price of USD 950 / person, (min. 2 person group, dbl occ.). Send your private tour request here.
Not decided yet? Look at “Why choose us” ?