Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot (Tri City tour – 8 hours)
- Green Gate,
- Long Market,
- 15-th century merchant’s palace – Artus Court,
- symbol of Gdansk – Neptune’s Fountain, Town Hall,
- Long Street with marvellous merchant’s houses,
- grand ornamental arch – Golden Gate,
- pride of Gdansk – the biggest brick church in the world – St. Mary’s Church, Mariacka Street,
- waterfront canal with The Crane – the biggest crane of medieval Europe.
- short walk on the longest wooden pier in Europe, 560 m (1866 ft. long) with beautiful panorama of Gdansk Bay
- Kosciuszko Square with Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium,
- “Dar Pomorza” training tall ship which is a museum now,
- Naval Museum, Marina Gdynia.
2-3 persons: 125 USD / person
4-5 persons: 90 USD / person
6-8 persons: 75 USD / person
Price includes: Tri city tour, guided by an English, German, Italian, French speaking guide according to the tour program, transfers by car / bus according to the tour program.
Additional info: tours organized daily, entrance tickets excluded.