– 2018 tour edition –
Pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw. Half-day city tour with English speaking guide and transfers. That tour includes visit to the Warsaw Old Town with the Royal castle, St John cathedral and Old Town Market. Next part includes the Royal Route, “Lazienki” garden and former Jewish Ghetto. After that tour transfer to the Warsaw railway station and departure by express train to Krakow, known as a Poland cultural capital. Your journey will take 3 hour. Transfer from Krakow railway station to centrally located hotel. Time to relax and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast and your Cracow city tour, with English speaking local guide. Your tour includes visit at the Old Town market with Cloth Hall and St Mary Basilica, next you will see also famous Wawel Hill with the Cathedral and Royal Castle. The special highlight will be visit to the former Jewish district – Kazimierz. Your Krakow tour will ends in the city centre. Transfer to the Krakow railway station. Departure by express train to Warsaw, where you will come later that day. The tour ends. (B)
TOUR DATES: tour organized on any date on request.
Book by e-mail or fill in the form below.
TOUR PRICE: USD
350 / person – NOW ONLY USD 320 / PERSON !
– accommodation at first class hotel in Krakow centre – Polski Pod Białym Orłem***+ (or similar),
– buffet breakfast at a hotel restaurant (B),
– return train ticket Warsaw-Krakow-Warsaw, at 1st class carriage,
– city tours of Warsaw and Krakow, with English speaking local guides and entries,
– all transfers as mentioned in the tour program,
– VAT (tax) and local taxes.
– meals not mentioned in the tour program,
– single bed room – available with an extra charge.
Not decided yet ? Look at “Why choose us?”