Tour Program – Gdansk (5 Hours)
A walk along streets of the historic Hanseatic City of Gdansk.The most spectacular places such as:
- Green Gate,
- Long Market,
- 15-th century merchant’s palace – Artus Court,
- symbol of Gdansk – Neptune’s Fountain, Town Hall,
- Long Street with marvelous merchant’s houses,
- grand ornamental arch – Golden Gate,
- pride of Gdansk: the biggest brick church in the world – St. Mary’s Church, Mariacka Street,
- waterfront canal with The Crane – the biggest crane of medieval Europe.
- Monument of Solidarity – movement which united 10 million of Poles, 1/3 of the population of Poland in the 80’s, in their fight against communistic regime; exposition “Roads to Freedom” in the area of Gdansk Shipyard.
Price for the tour:
2-3 persons – 68 USD / person
4-5 persons – 45 USD / person
6-8 persons – 30 USD / person
Price includes: guided city walk with an English, German, French, Italian speaking guide according to the program.
Additional info: tours organized daily, any entrance tickets excluded.