Gdansk tour (3 hours)
A walk along streets of the historic Hanseatic City of Gdansk:
– Green Gate,
– Long Market,
– 15-th century merchant’s palace – Artus Court,
– symbol of Gdansk – Neptune’s Fountain, Town Hall,
– Long Street with marvellous merchant’s houses,
– grand ornamental arch – Golden Gate,
– pride of Gdansk: the biggest brick church in the world – St. Mary’s Church, Mariacka Street,
– waterfront canal with The Crane – the biggest crane of medieval Europe.
2-3 persons: 60 USD / person
4-5 persons: 39 USD / person
6-8 persons: 28 USD / person
Price includes: city walk with an English, German, French, Italian speaking guide according to the tour program.
Additional info: tours organized daily, entrance tickets excluded.