– apprentice classes on polish pottery tour-
Your arrival to Wroclaw. Transfer by our driver to Boleslawiec for accommodation. A short guided city walk with a possible visit to the “Pottery Museum” in the afternoon. The firts overnight stay at a hotel during your Polish pottery tour.
Breakfast, then a visit to the “Manufacture”, where you will be able to learn more about all pottery processes. An optional afternoon tour to “Kliczków” castle situated near the manufactory. An overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast. The beginning of the pottery workshop entitled “How a new form is arising” and your independent work with pottery forms. An optional afternoon visit to the “Gold mine” – Museum in Zlotoryja. An overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast. Morning classes about gluing, cleaning, glazing and burning of pottery. Final independent works with your own products. Burning of your pottery products and pottery shopping. An afternoon departure to Wroclaw – accommodation at a hotel in city center and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. A half-day tour of Wroclaw with our licensed guide. An afternoon transfer to the Wroclaw airport for the return flight or next part of your Poland travel. Your Polish pottery tour end.
Tour price and dates: any date on your group request. Price calculated on your request.
– transfers by a private car, van,
– four overnight stay with breakfasts in hotels in Boleslawiec, Wroclaw or Kliczków castle,
– guided city tours of Boleslawiec and Wroclaw,
– three day workshop in a pottery manufacture, with an English and German speaking teacher,
– your own pottery products as a farewell gift.