– winter time in Zakopane ski resort and Tatra Mountains –
Your arrival to Krakow, transfer to a hotel. Some time to relax or an evening walk through the Old Town, then dinner in a hotel restaurant. The firts overnight stay at a hotel during your Poland tour.
Breakfast, then a half-day guided tour of Krakow. You will visit the Main Market Square with St. Mary’s Basilica and historical trade pavilions of the Cloth Hall, Wawel Hill with its Royal Castle and Cathedral. Later this afternoon, a walk around Kazimierz – the Old Jewish quarter. Dinner in a regional, Jewish restaurant with live folk music. An overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. Two tour options: Wieliczka – a visit to the famous Salt Mine with numerous underground chambers, chapels, lakes and salt sculptures or Auschwitz – Birkenau German Nazi Camp (Museum). An afternoon transfer for dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel in the Tatra Mountains region.
Breakfast and later this morning, a half-day guided tour of Zakopane. Your tour includes sightseeing of the town and a funicular ride up the Gubalówka mountain, from where you can admire the full panorama of the Tatra mountains. Some time to relax in the afternoon or a chance for first skiing. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5th– 10th
Breakfasts, whole days for skiing in Tatra mountains, dinners at evening at your hotel. Additional programs on request: guided tours in the Tatra Mountains region, sleigh ride with a grill-party and torches, any transfers in Zakopane – Tatra mountains area region.
Breakfast. Departure to Kraków for your return flight or an extra time for visiting Poland
Tour price and dates: any in winter time on your group request.
– all transfers by our private car, van or bus,
– accommodation (10) at 3*-5* hotels (on your choice), with breakfasts (10),
– dinners (10) as indicated in the tour program,
– guided tours in Kraków, Zakopane and Wieliczka or Auschwitz- Birkenau,
– entry tickets according to the tour program.
Available with additional charge:
– meals and services not mentioned in the tour program, skiing equipment and ski instructor in Zakopane.