May – June 2008
Departure from USA to Poland and an overnight flight
Breakfast. A morning half-day tour of Warsaw, then the departure by private car with our guide – driver to Bialystok. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. A half-day tour of the city of Bialystok and “family related” places and sites researched with our guide – driver. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. Departure by a private car to Rzeszów. A whole day drive, with possible stops to see some interesting cities or places (Lublin, Lancut – palace & garden). Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel in Rzeszów.
Breakfast. A half-day tour of the city of Rzeszów and local researches. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. Morning stay in the Rzeszów area, then the departure to Krakow. Dinner and an overnight at a hotel in Krakow.
Breakfast. Morning tour of the city of Krakow, afternoon visit to Auschwitz-Birkeanu Museum. Dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast. Morning transfer to the Warsaw airport or the departure from Krakow-Balice airport. Your return flight to the U.S.
Price: 1595 $ / person
- all transfers by a private van / bus with English speaking driver – guide,
- accommodation at 3* and 4* (where available) hotels in 2 twin rooms,
- breakfasts (7) at hotel restaurants,
- dinners (6) at hotel restaurants or in nice regional restaurants,
- tours conducted in English and entrance tickets according to the tour program above.
Price doesn’t include:
- lunches and other personal expenses, tips for driver / guide.