Arrival to Warsaw at 12:25 where your group is welcomed by our tour leader. Transfer by a luxury coach to the city center to meet our local licensed guide. Sightseeing tour of Warsaw: the Old Town with Royal Palace, Barbican, defense walls and old tenement houses. Transfer to the Lazienki Gardens and Palace. A welcoming dinner at restaurant. Private Chopin Music concert in the Palace. Transfer to the hotel, and an overnight stay in it.
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Next day of guided tour in Warsaw: modern face of Warsaw. Departure to Krakow by your luxury coach. Afternoon arrival to Krakow. Check – in at the hotel. Some time to relax or a short, evening city walk with your tour leader. An overnight stay at a hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant. A guided tour of the city of Krakow: Wawel Hill with Cathedral and Royal Castle and the Old Town. Lunch in one of the famous Polish regional restaurants in the Old Town. An afternoon transfer to Wieliczka Salt Mine for a guided tour along the secret corridors with many salt sculptures and an underground salt church. Return transfer to a hotel in Krakow.
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Departure to Auschwitz for guided tour of Auschwitz – Birkenau – former Nazi Camp from II World War. An afternoon transfer to Wroclaw, with panoramic views of the Silesia region. Check – in at the hotel in Wroclaw, and an overnight stay in it.
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant. A guided tour of the city of Wroclaw: the Old Town, Ostrów Tumski, The Centennial Hall. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in the Old Town. An overnight stay at a hotel.
Early breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Morning departure to the Warsaw Okrecie airport. Group departure flight.
Price: 995 Euro / person
(group of 10-12 persons)
- all transfers by a luxury bus / coach,
- service of English speaking tour leader,
- accommodation in city centre located 5* hotels in Warsaw (1), Krakow (2) and Wroclaw (2) in double rooms,
- breakfasts (5) at the hotels restaurants,
- a welcoming dinner on day 1st and a farewell dinner on day 5th,
- lunch in Krakow on day 3rd,
- service of local licensed English speaking guides in Warsaw, Krakow, Wieliczka, Oswiecim and Wroclaw,
- a private Chopin Music concert in Warsaw,
- all entrance tickets according to the tour program,
- portage services at the hotels,
- local taxes and VAT.
- an optional of visit at the Wroc?aw Opera to see “Falstaff” by Giuseppe Verdi on 5th day afternoon (30 Euro / person),
- meals and services not mentioned above with additional charge on request.